Haeder Blog Dec 12
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo lyrics_zps43697d5a.png Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary Hubby^^

To my beloved hubby, 
Thank you very much for your Love and everything you had given to me. Indeed, i really appreciate it. I hope and pray for our bond of affection lasting until the end of life. May ALLAH bless us. 
My Dear,
            I have nothing to offer except a Love, and i promise to love you with all my heart. I will and always try to be the best wife that you can be proud off. Only that way i could show how much i love you for today and for the next life. Once again, thank you so much and I Love You!!
Annyeong nae sarang ^^,)/

0 Br!LL!anT !DeA:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...